Why become a member? ×

SOLD SUNN 300T / FENDER BASSMAN 300 PRO w/footswitch
£1100

funkyaz77

Hi Basschat Community, [b](Price Drop £950ono)[/b]

I am selling my Fender Bassman 300 Pro which is essentially the same amp and circuitry as the legendary SUNN 300T.I am selling as I am no longer gigging at present and the amp was last gigged in Spring 2013. My wife says it has to go as we have no room for it. I have owned it since 2008, I bought it to satisfy tour and recording commitments and all have been fulfilled. The head was last serviced in 2012 and all Power Amp and Preamp Valves have been replaced by a certified Fender Technician at Oasis Music in Ringwood Hampshire.

I am not interested in trades I'm afraid as I already have an Ashdown Professional Combo that I practice with and that also takes up a lot of room.

The amp was made in the USA and has a lot of features, all of which I have listed below. This amp comes with Official Fender soft head case, footswitch (switch channels, EQ and Compression) and 6 spare 6550 Power Amp Valves.

[b][u]FEATURES[/u][/b]

Genuine all-tube warmth with big, bold power and state-of-the-art features.

300 all-tube watts for amazingly rich and creamy tone, 2-channel tube preamp, compressor, footswitchable channel switching, 10-band graphic EQ, and extensive patching capabilities provide everything a modern bassist with a golden ear could hope for. 6 - 6550 power tubes, plus 3 - 12AX7s and a 12AT7 produce that cascading full tube tone that solid state can only emulate. 26"W x 11"H x 16"D. 75 lbs.

[b] Features[/b]
[list]
[*]300W, all-tube head
[*]2-channel tube preamp (1 x Clean and 1 x Distortion)
[*]Split-band compression
[*]High-/low-compression level controls
[*]Valve Compressor EG balance
[*]Selectable 10-band graphic EQ
[*]EQ in/out switch
[*]Balanced XLR line output (Valve Driven)
[*]1/4" phone line output
[*]Tuner output
[*]System mute (tuner only) switch
[*]Master volume
[*]Input pad for active or passive instrument
[*]High and low enhancement
[*]Mid-notch filter
[*]Effects loop
[*]Gain
[*]Mix control - To blend between the clean and distortion channel
[*]2 speaker output jacks
[*]2,4 or 8ohm
[/list]
Grab a bargain. Any questions please don't hesitate to contact me. You are welcome to come and try the amp out. I live in Winchester Hampshire and can deliver if needed just let me know where you are.

Thanks

Duncan

Edited by funkyaz77