Why become a member? ×

Dingwall Super PZ 5 *****TRADED*****
£1900

markbass555

After much grappling with 5 strings I have now resigned myself to the fact at my age I will stick to 4. So on that note I am ofering up my Dingwall Super PZ5 which I just bought in October. The bass has been played about 12 times max here are the important details
Dingwall SPZ5 Specifications:[list]
[*]Black satin finish
[*]Lightweight Swamp Ash body
[*]Black pickguard pickguard
[*]Maple fingerboard - width at 12th fret - 65mm, width at nut 47mm (£200 option)
[*]Three piece maple neck with dual carbon fibre spars - satin finish
[*]Tone-Fusion ™ circuit - blends between a traditional tone capo and a passive mid-cut. Sweep from super-deep dub tones to aggressive P tones to modern slap tones - all passively
[*]Dingwall Neodymium powered pickups - more power, punch, clarity and frequency response
[*]Chrome Custom Bridge (19mm string spacing), Chrome Hipshot ultralight tuners
[*]Weight: 3.9kgs/8lb 11oz
[/list]
I am open to trades but only 4 string and preferably maple boards, Will consider laklands, Sadowskys, Dingwall super J, or high end active jazz or Pj configuration basses. Open to straight swaps for instruments of the same value or bass + cash myway to make up the difference.

[attachment=151214:ding1.jpg]

[attachment=151215:ding2.jpg]

[attachment=151216:ding3.jpg]

[attachment=151217:ding4.jpg]

[attachment=151218:ding5.jpg]

A great video to give you an idea of the range of sounds available can be found here :
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cIiN7LRCA2Q[/media]

This is a great saving of the list price of the bass. Will accept £1900.00 cash or see above for trade options I am willing to ship at buyers expense.

Edited by markbass555