Why become a member? ×

Pc interface/amp modeler

Rossatron

[color=#000000][font=verdana, geneva, lucida,]
Hi all! I'm looking for something to connect to my pc. I need something to allow me to connect headphones to my pc and play silently along to music; and to record would be nice. I'm on a budget and don't expect amazing sound quality, the main aim is for the above.
I've read about the Zoom b2, but have also looked at a Behringer and the Line 6 bass pod, so second hand is an option. Something that contains a modeler would be helpful, or some advice on modeling software that will work with the interface would be appreciated. My pc runs Windows 7, has 4gb of ram, and it's not the newest, so nothing too demanding.

I'm not the best with pcs and software so something simple is prefereable, but I can always learn! Any help/advice is much appreciated! :-)[/font][/color]

[quote name='RockfordStone' timestamp='1385844676' post='2292866']
if you are looking for cheap cheap, some of the line 6 interfaces are good, and are usually bundled with pod farm
[/quote]
Under £100 is what I'm aiming for, but realise this will limit me. I'm quite happy to play/record with a dry signal through Reaper and pick up some modeling software later. I've got a small amount of knowledge with this but not sure how it all fits together if you know what I mean lol