Why become a member? ×

GONE. Akai Deep Impact SB1 - Pre Xmas Price drop FS or Trade (J-bass)
£600

Lw.

[s]For sale or (preferably) trade - £600 Price drop to [b]£450[/b] or trade for Jazz Bass.

I'm selling (or trading) my Akai Deep Impact synth bass pedal - I'm sure a lot of you will know about them as there's a couple of discussion topics on here. In full working order and includes the original box and power supply, as you can see from the pictures there are a couple of scuffs on the top (where the logo is) but they don't even go all the way through the paint.

In my opinion these are the nicest synth bass pedals available, or this is certainly the best one I have used. Discontinued now so there aren't too many about for sale when I was looking for a price - I've picked the price based on previous sales threads on here & ebay completed listings.

Ideally I'd like to trade for a Fender Jazz Bass of similar value; 4-string in sunburst is what I am really after but will consider other basses that have a similar sound & style. If not; I will sell for cash on collection (rather not use paypal etc for this level of money).

I'm based in Wiltshire if serious purchasers/traders want to come & try/test it or I work in London so could meet somewhere central-ish if you wanted.

Please let me know if you're interested or I've missed an important detail...

[/s]

Edited by Lw.