Why become a member? ×

Feeler: CIJ 75RI Jazz FT

rockinbassman

This is a stunning bass, and sounds better than any US Jazz I have owned.

Suburst Ash body
Rosewood neck with pearl blocks / cream binding.
Black scratchplate
US pickups

In good condition.

Possible Trade for nice 5 Stringer...

Looking for a nice Warwick, Lakland or Fender Jazz/P 5.

Edited by rockinbassman

[quote name='rockinbassman' post='227548' date='Jun 26 2008, 05:55 PM']I have been mainly using my new KSD Jazz with EBS pre, so this might be up for grabs.
Looking to trade for a 5 string of some kind... or maybe a precision!
In good condition, but it is used, not mint.[/quote]

Ouch, what a nice jazz. :)
How much are you looking for?

• 6 months later...
  • 5 months later...

OK

So thats riff raffs Ibanez , and my Yam Trb off the list then

Anybody else got anything else we can scratch off rockinbassmans list, just to narrow it down a bit !

Are you sure you don"t just want some good old fashioned money ?

I am detecting a faint whiff of bullshit in this thread. :)

The bass was first put up for trade over a year ago, the seller does not want money, and the seller doesn't know what he wants to trade it for.

I think what it boils down to is that you don't want to sell/trade this bass at all, which is understandable, but it would be best if you didn't waste people's time by dangingling it under their noses in this way.

[quote name='Frusty' post='529322' date='Jul 1 2009, 08:12 AM']I am detecting a faint whiff of bullshit in this thread. :)

The bass was first put up for trade over a year ago, the seller does not want money, and the seller doesn't know what he wants to trade it for.

I think what it boils down to is that you don't want to sell/trade this bass at all, which is understandable, but it would be best if you didn't waste people's time by dangingling it under their noses in this way.[/quote]

+1

trade or sell..... dont waste members time.

With all due respect, I think you should mind your own business! I am not bullshitting.

I put it up over a year ago, but then due to gig commitments (some of us are professional musicians on here) I couldn't keep looking at the forum all the time.

I have been gigging solidly with a new Jazz and this one has been sitting around so I thought id bump my thread to see if anyone had any interesting trades. It does just say a 'feeler'.

Since then I have had 2 offers, which yes I am sorry I didnt really like the look of thats 2 basses!! I dont consider that a waste of time. I Have had lots of people asking for a cash price. I see many threads on here stating 'trade only', so whats the problem.

[quote name='rockinbassman' post='227548' date='Jun 26 2008, 06:55 PM']This is a stunning bass, and sounds better than any US Jazz I have owned.

Suburst Ash body
Rosewood neck with pearl blocks / cream binding.
Black scratchplate
US pickups

In good condition.

Possible Trade for nice 5 Stringer...

Looking for a nice Warwick, Lakland or Fender Jazz/P 5.[/quote]