Why become a member? ×

PRICE DROP!! £900 Fender USA Vintage 62 Re-issue Stack Knob Jazz Bass Olympic White
£1150

soggs

[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][font=georgia,serif][size=6]I bought this bass from Mansons in Exeter in May 2011, it was a Few months old, basically a shop Demo, I've Had the Bass set up by a top luthier, changed bass, really comfortable to play now, its got New 40-100's nickel plated Strings, prefer the tone and feel, softer on frets and hands, when i got it it had two tiny marks on top where the pickup cover would be and again a very slight mark at the base of the body, they are that small if you matched the color, you could touch in and wouldn't see them, infact you can't see them very well on photo's, other than that it really is as New, the Headstock neck fretboard pickups knobs, all immaculate, the case too is as new, the bass has never been gigged, because its the Vintage, i have all the stuff that came with it, i have not touched or put any of the vintage items on the bass, i prefer playing it as it is, so all the Dampers screws etc are all in there bag unopened from New, as are the Bridge Cover and Pickup Cover, just took wrapping off to take photo's, all Manuals and other paperwork in the case.[/size][/font][/font]
[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][font=georgia,serif][size=6]As you can see by the photo's it comes with an Original Vintage Case, I've been having to move a few of my basses on as i need the money, although odd request, but if someone out there owns a Ken Smith Design proto j 705, i would be interested in a trade or if they just want to move theirs on for cash I'll buy it, i played one once and loved it, don't ask me why and for the money thought it was great, being the Vintage this bass has got a lovely aged rosewood fretboard and a real nice aged maple Neck, Gorgeous open tones and super fast slim neck, and like any Fender you can basically plug in any amp and sound great, i have kept some of my basses and this one is going, because i have an early xotic jazz bass made of same woods and Lindy Fralin 60's ALNICO Heavy formvar pups, sounds just like a early 60's fender but also has a lovely pro logic one pre-amp, just has more scope so keeping it, can contact me on 07825-998034[/size][/font][/font]

Edited by soggs