Why become a member? ×

FS/Ft status empathy 6 with LEDs
£1600

Pulley

Can't really believe I'm doing this but selling my beautiful status, owned since new.. Not giggled in the last 10yrs.. Beautifully condition. Dent and buckle rash free! And no fret wear. Has factory fitted side LEDs and status hard case.

Edited by Pulley

Just to say that I had a go on this last week and it's a really nice bass*. Just left the EQ flat and some very nice tones from the pickups. Action is superb, very very playable although perhaps a little tight for me in the dusty end of the neck. Some really sweet sounds without being brittle or too high-fi (not being familiar with graphite necks I wasn't sure what to expect).
A very nice bass if you are in the market for a 6 of this ilk.

*please note that I am not affiliated to Pulley in any way or otherwise under contractual/other influence!! he is a top bloke though and I'm sure this will be an easy deal for however decides to go for this beast...

That's a lovely looking bass you have there. Wish I had the readies! (And I don't even play 6ers)!
Sadly I have a bass to move on so its just a bump for a great bass from me, and if andybassdoyle says its nice then you can be sure it is!!!
Good luck with the sale.
cheers Pete

• 1 month later...