Why become a member? ×

12 Bar Blues Bass free video lessons...

All thumbs

[color=#000000][font=verdana, geneva, lucida,]Hi all![/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=verdana, geneva, lucida,]I've been pretty tied up for months touring/gigging, holidaying and doing the good old accounts (what fun the latter always is lol).[/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=verdana, geneva, lucida,]Anyways I've finally got another free video lesson completed and thought I'd share it :-). As always it's completely free and hopefully will help some folks out who want to get more into improvising and/or playing over 12 bar type sequences.[/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=verdana, geneva, lucida,]As it is free (as will the entire course be), please share/like/tweet if you like it or find it useful :-)[/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=verdana, geneva, lucida,]Until the next installment...[/font][/color]

[media]http://youtu.be/bxsRbuA84Gc[/media]

Guest bassman7755

A nice well paced tutorial, from a purely presentational viewpoint I would suggest you try to avoid too many "OK"s.

Edited by bassman7755

[quote name='bassman7755' timestamp='1384607256' post='2278630']
A nice well paced tutorial, from a purely presentational viewpoint I would suggest you try to avoid too many "OK"s.
[/quote]

OK! ;-)

..sorry! Seriously though - couldn't agree more bassman7755 and shall be paying this a lot of attention in the next video :-)

• 2 weeks later...