Why become a member? ×

For Sale: Ampeg SVT810E

Dan_Nailed

No real reason to get rid of this, except I'm raising cash to buy the Mesa 6x10 that is on here to go with my 400+ and make my dream rig After rehearsing today I was tempted to keep it but I can;t really argue.

The cab is the classic 8x10 fridge, US made(if that matters) with inputs to run mono 4 Ohms or stereo 2 x 8 Ohms, 800W RMS power handling. I've looked after the cab since I first got it, it has a couple of tiny chips in the tolex that I've repaired but that's it. Sounds great, looks great and will fit in the back of a Corolla, surprisngly. It comes with a Speakon lead, a Bass Hanger to put on top and give a convenient place to hang your plank, and an official Ampeg 8x10 cover that cost me £60. Nothing else really needs to be said, a world reknowned cab!

The trickiest part of buying an 8x10 is actually getting it, so you're welcome to pick it up from Dewsbury(where I rehearse), Manchester(where I live), we can meet somewhere, or I can deliver for petrol money.

£500 for the above mentioned!

Cheers,

Dan

[email protected] Edited by Dan_Nailed

[quote name='Dan_Nailed' post='224681' date='Jun 23 2008, 03:30 AM']

No real reason to get rid of this, except I'm raising cash to buy the Mesa 6x10 that is on here to go with my 400+ and make my dream rig After rehearsing today I was tempted to keep it but I can;t really argue.

The cab is the classic 8x10 fridge, US made(if that matters) with inputs to run mono 4 Ohms or stereo 2 x 8 Ohms, 800W RMS power handling. I've looked after the cab since I first got it, it has a couple of tiny chips in the tolex that I've repaired but that's it. Sounds great, looks great and will fit in the back of a Corolla, surprisngly. It comes with a Speakon lead, a Bass Hanger to put on top and give a convenient place to hang your plank, and an official Ampeg 8x10 cover that cost me £60. Nothing else really needs to be said, a world reknowned cab!

The trickiest part of buying an 8x10 is actually getting it, so you're welcome to pick it up from Dewsbury(where I rehearse), Manchester(where I live), we can meet somewhere, or I can deliver for petrol money.

£500 for the above mentioned!

Cheers,

Dan

[email protected][/quote]

SOLD to Matt