Why become a member? ×

M-Audio Project Mix I/O & M-Audio case, leads etc **SOLD**
£400

Original listing at [url="http://basschat.co.uk/topic/204424-fsft-m-audio-project-mix-io-m-audio-case-leads-withdrawn/page__p__2189173__hl__project%20mix__fromsearch__1#entry2189173."]http://basschat.co.u...1#entry2189173.[/url] Recording project now completed so this is FS again. Happy to consider trades/PX for pretty much anything music related
C

Edited by Beedster

• 2 weeks later...

This is sitting at our guitarist's house in Cobham, Surrey. I can't be a***d to go and get it and the chances of him bringing it back up here in the foreseeable future are slim! I'll take £250 collected from Cobham for it. This is a serious bargain.

• 2 weeks later...

I'll be driving down to the southeast (Sussex/Kent) over the Christmas/New Year so would be able - in fact would perhaps prefer - to hand this over in person if the buyer happened to live en-route or within a reasonable distance.

Chris

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi Beedster
After the 1st of Feb I will be able to drive and pick it up from where ever it is and pay cash or bank transfer or however you like.
I only joined this forum to enquire about the project mix I thought it would email me to notify a response to this thread but obviously it doesn't
If you do want the sale call or text as I do not check this site regularly.

Thanks mate Rio

[quote name='Rio' timestamp='1390179510' post='2342419']
Hi Beedster
After the 1st of Feb I will be able to drive and pick it up from where ever it is and pay cash or bank transfer or however you like.
I only joined this forum to enquire about the project mix I thought it would email me to notify a response to this thread but obviously it doesn't
If you do want the sale call or text as I do not check this site regularly.

Thanks mate Rio
[/quote]

Hi mate, apologies but it sold late last week, good luck finding another
Chris