Why become a member? ×

Phonic Helix Firewire 24 MK2 plus Macbook Intel Duo 2.2ghz
£500

I have just upgraded my MacBook 13.3 Intel Duo 2.2ghz with 2gb ram for am Imac 24" (the eyesight is not what it was!) so the MacBook has to go. I am also parting with my Phonic Helix MK2 Firewire 24 as I no longer need anything that big and have opted to move down to an M-audio unit that is good enough for my needs now. The Mac has the usual cracks on the casing and the power supply needs a jiggle now and again but all in all its fine. It has a copy of Logic 9 plus Office software etc installed. I think its an 80gb hdd but will have to check for sure when I set it all back up and test it all out. I also have an old but fully functional Sherwood amp, 2 Celestion KR2's 100w speakers (that I used as monitors) that I will throw in if interested. This is a bit of a feeler to see if anyone would like to buy the lot together? I have had decent results and together they more or less make a complete home studio. You could even multi-track record a full band live as there are plenty of channels. £500 plus shipping for the lot or offers to split. As soon as I have checked it out I will update and put up pics. I'm in Blackburn, Lancs and you are welcome to come and have a look...