Why become a member? ×

SOLD Elsewhere
£130

Stompbox

[size=5][color=#000000]Here’s my Ashdown MAG 210T Deep cabinet up for sale – I’ve only used it a couple of times in the last 12 months, and I’m having to “downsize” so it’s got to go.[/color]
[color=#000000]These are £209 new – I’m asking for £130 – and I’m looking to sell, not exchange, thanks.[/color]
[color=#000000]It’s in good condition and the speakers are fine – it has 2 x 10” speakers and a piezo horn, and is rated at 250 Watts RMS and it’s an 8 Ohm cabinet.[/color]

[color=#000000]I’m in Morecambe near Lancaster, and you’re welcome to come & have a look & try it out, or I can deliver within a reasonable – say 10 mile - radius, or further by arrangement for some petrol money.[/color]
[color=#000000]Alternatively I do go over to Oldham & Manchester every two or three weeks so I could bring it over with me.[/color][/size]

[color=#000000][size=5]Anyway, give me a shout & will see what can be arranged – it’s pretty large to pack and ship, but I would pack it in cardboard and wait in if you wanted to arrange for your own carrier to pick it up. [/size][/color]

Edited by Stompbox