Why become a member? ×

Ashdown Cabs For Sale - Cheap/Bargain
£75

Hayznut

Sold!

First up is Ashdown Mag 1x15 usual cosmetic damage from gigs, only the Speakon connector at the back is usable though as jack input has fell inside. £50

Secondly is Ashdown Mag 2x10 same as above with the cosmetic damage and jack input being inside the cab somewhere - this also has a cracked tweeter though - pictures will show more. Still works fine however and I only noticed it had cracked when I took the front panels off for a music vid. £50

Also have an Ashdown Mag 8x10 up for sale - no photos at the min but will get some up soon - has damage to the bottom part of its wood frame - replaced with a piece of sheet metal and has a slight lean forward due to this - bit dusty but still works perfectly. £150

Pretty bulky items so i'd definitely prefer pick up from here - Ilkeston - between Derby and Notts - but I am willing to deliver for petrol cost as long as its not too far or meet half way!

[attachment=146271:Cab 2.jpg][attachment=146274:Cab 5.jpg][attachment=146276:Cab 7.jpg][attachment=146275:Cab 6.jpg][attachment=146270:Cab 1.jpg]

Thanks!

Edited by Hayznut

• 1 month later...