Why become a member? ×

MXR Bass Fuzz Deluxe
£85

talkinganimals

Hi all,

Who fancies taking this off my hands? It's in good condition as you can see from my photographs and I've got the box and manual and other bits and pieces that came with it. It's a really nice pedal (the dry/wet mix knobs are especially cool) but for my needs I think I made a mistake going for another fuzz pedal as I already have an Oxide and I'd be much better off with more of a straight overdrive kind of pedal. As such I'd be interested in possible trades, maybe for something like the new MXR Bass Overdrive pedal which looks quite nice, or something similar. Otherwise £85 posted seems fair. If you're going to be in and around the Bristol/Bath area for any reason then you can collect it for just £80 and save me yet another boring trip to the post office.

I've had no luck selling this little guy through other channels for various reasons which is rather baffling considering I think it's a sweet pedal (as do the reviews I've seen online). Hopefully it'll be more popular with you denizens of basschat. If so I'll learn my lesson and come here first next time! :)

Cheers,
Jonathan