Why become a member? ×

Ibanez AEB8E - Acoustic Bass - JUST £130. That's all. :) - SOLD
£130

OutSpoon

An impulse purchase of a new Fender Acoustic bass means I need to move my lovely Ibanez onwards. It is about 2 years old, but looks new. :-) A couple of acoustic, jazzy gigs (which is what I bought it for) but it mostly gets played at home. No marks or scratches (of any significance).

Lovely fat acoustic tone, pretty easy to play despite heavy strings and serious action! Sounds great unplugged with a woody growl when plugged in.

Mahogany neck, with Rosewood fretboard, onboard SPT preamp with bass, treble, mid and shape controls. Phase switch, tuner and both 1/4" and XLR outputs.

I hadn't really planned on selling this - but then again I didn't plan on buying the Fender yesterday so there you go!

I paid £280 for this when new - so looking for £130 to recoup some cash for my last purchase. Doesn't include a bag, but I will include a new set of stings if you prefer a more zingy tone (current strings have a lovely motown thump to them). Will post (but would prefer not as its kinda delicate) - £25 or there abouts will get the bass to you. I will pack it nice and neatly in the box that my new Fender came in.

Here are some pics.

Edited by OutSpoon