Why become a member? ×

Assorted P & J Pickups
£190

In my never ending quest to play with soldering irons, I have swapped lots of pickups in various basses. Having looked at the heap that remain, I think it's time to send them to new homes.

They're all either bought direct off you guys, or were in basses bought off you guys. All are in fully working order, with plenty of lead on them, and have only been replaced with other pups bought off here :D

They're not the sexiest of things to photograph, but for your delectation and perusal, we have........

In the J corner

[s]Bartolini 9J S1 & L1 - £60[/s] - SOLD

Wilkinson MWBJN & MWBJB - £15

In the P corner

Taken off a Japanese Fender Aerodyne Jazz - £45

Taken off a Squier 20th Anniversary Precision - £25

All with standard delivery to your door. Bung me a couple of quid if you want them faster

Feel free to make me an offer on multiples or all of them.

Edited by davehux

Do they have any part numbers stamped on them? The reason I ask is all the alnico wilkinson pickups appear to have black and yellow wires in the adverts. Just want to be sure I know what I am buying as they are a upgrade for my vintage jazz bass which comes with the standard wilkinson jazz pickups as standard and if they are the same then not worth it. Many thanks lucas

There's no ID anywhere on them. They came in a Squier J bass that I traded for an acoustic. I've since swapped them out for a pair of Fenders. They look brand new, so I looked them up online and [color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]WBJBF & WBJBR seemed to fit the bill, as the only exposed pole pups in the range.[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]If I've got that wrong, I'll happily amend the description/price[/font][/color]

Having done some more research, I think the Wilkinson's are [color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] [/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]MWBJN & MWBJB models. Price reduced to reflect this. If they're not, then someone gets a bargain :D[/font][/color]