Why become a member? ×

**SOLD**Westone Thunder 1A Natural**SOLD**
£150

Davy

**NOW SOLD**

For sale Westone Thunder 1A Natural

The bass has had the following modifications carried out by the Bassdoc:

USA Jazz pickup fitted at the bridge, original active circuit replaced with a passive volume, volume, tone circuit. (Original active circuit not available)

The original active circuit switches are still present on the bass but they don't do anything in its current configuration but could be used if another active circuit was fitted.

The bass plays really well and has a great passive tone with the same type of tonal options you would get with a PJ bass.

There are one or two marks here and there but nothing unexpected for a bass that is nearly 30 years old.

This is a reluctant sale but I'm not using it anymore since I bought an Ibanez SR500 which I love.

Sale price £150 (which is what I paid for it before I had the modifications carried out).

Shipping would be extra, probably £20 but I'd confirm that with a courier before taking payment as I'm not looking to rip anyone off on postage.

Please email for more detailed photos of required.

Edited by Davy

Lovely, and unique with the extra pickup too ! Version 1 with the brass nut too !

Hope this is not against rules or anything but if anyone is interested in getting this bass and putting a genuine Westone pre-amp back in, I am selling one on ebay at the moment. Doubt it'll go for much.
If I hadn't just bought a P bass I'd have this Thunder.

• 2 weeks later...