Why become a member? ×

Sold ---- NS Design CR5M EUB For Sale
£1000

nnspok

[color=#666666][font=verdana, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Hello- [/size][/font][/color]
[color=#666666][font=verdana, arial, sans-serif][size=3]I'm looking to sell my NS Design CR5M Bass. Is in great condition and is quite the treat to play. I got it around last spring to begin my upright endeavors. I've now recently got my hands on the right acoustic upright but have to sell this one to make my bank account not have a negative sign in front of it! [/size][/font][/color]
[color=#666666][font=verdana, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Includes the NS specific gig bag, both tripod stand and the end pin stand. Ebony fretboard with position dots. Has a great set of Innovation honey double bass strings on it and a spare set of NS strings. Schaller tuners. Magnetic and piezo pickups. 5 controls - volume, bass, treble, mix between magnetic and piezo, piezo pan for arco or pizz. 18 volt pre-amp for huge signal. [/size][/font][/color]
[color=#666666][font=verdana, arial, sans-serif][size=3]You can see photos of the bass in its previous listing: [/size][/font][/color][size=3][url="http://basschat.co.uk/topic/189940-ns-cr5m-eub-sold/page__p__1961937__hl__cr5m__fromsearch__1#entry1961937"]http://basschat.co.u..._1#entry1961937[/url][/size]

[color=#666666][font=verdana, arial, sans-serif][size=3]1,000 pounds firm.[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#666666][font=verdana, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Would consider part trade for the right 3/4 acoustic gig bag and/or pickup:)[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#666666][font=verdana, arial, sans-serif][size=3]I'm based in London and not looking to ship the bass. By all means come down and try it out though and see if its the one for you:) [/size][/font][/color]
[color=#666666][font=verdana, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Cheers [/size][/font][/color]
[color=#666666][font=verdana, arial, sans-serif][size=3]-Noah [/size][/font][/color]
[color=#666666][font=verdana, arial, sans-serif][size=3]07706501103[/size][/font][/color]

Edited by nnspok