Why become a member? ×

SOLD PENDING - As new boxed Warwick Rock Bass Vampyre Dark Lord
£350

pantherairsoft

NOW SOLD PENDING PAYMENT

Hey folks,

Up for grabs is this basically brand new in the box, Warwick Rock Bass Dark Lord.

For those that don't know, the Dark Lord version is a special version of the Vampyre that comes set up and strung for ultra low tuning with a 175 gauge low F# (string F# B E A). It has a number of other features over the regular version too such as a real Warwick bridge and a 35" scale plus more besides - It's spec makes it a step above the rest of the Rock Bass range, almost a bridge between the 2 range.

It's very unique with a serious growl in the lows. If de-tuning is your thing then you should really check this out!

I was lucky enough to win this bass as part of a giveaway competition and I have unboxed and played it for 15 minutes at home. It's a lovely bass and surprisingly light for something that looks a beast, but I have no use for it in my sonic arsenal so have decided that I will move it on. As I won this I think it's fair to sell it at a bargain price for what is basically a new bass (I'd say it's had less play than one you'd pick up in a music store!) and, as far as I can tell, one of the first of the Dark Lord in this country. Still has the warwick strap locks etc/ still sealed int he box inc. all the packaging.

Thomann have these in (here - [url="http://www.thomann.de/gb/warwick_rb_vampyre_dl_4_black_hp.htm"]http://www.thomann.d..._4_black_hp.htm[/url]) at over £620, so how about I say £350 posted in the UK. Pick it up from me in Nottingham and I'll call it £325. Thats over £250 off a new bass for 15 minutes use!

Pics...

Any questions let me know. PM me for a quicker reply.

Shep

Edited by pantherairsoft