Why become a member? ×

Eden Metro DC 210 XLT Bass Combo For Sale - No trade
£795

vinorange

[size=5][font=comic sans ms, cursive][i][b]PRICE DROP. £699.[/b][/i][/font][/size]

[size=5][font=comic sans ms, cursive][i][b]Up for sale is my Eden Metro 2 x 10" combo.[/b][/i][/font][/size]

[size=5][font=comic sans ms, cursive][i][b]Eden equipment is immense and this is no Ashdown 2 x 10. This will make your bass sing like no other 2 x 10 combo. It has 2 x 10" drivers with a switchable horn. [/b][/i][/font][/size][size=5][font=comic sans ms, cursive][i][b]It offers 300w into 8 ohms, 500w into 4 ohms (with and extension cab) or 750w into 2 ohms (with another cab). It does operate at 2 ohms unlike many amps so is built well and built to work properly by bass experts. [/b][/i][/font][/size]
[size=5][font=comic sans ms, cursive][i][b]It has 2 pre-amps, one FET and one tube which are foot switchable. The features include, switchable automatic compression, 5-way semi-parametric tone control and electronic crossover, independent channel effects loops, stereo aux input, headphone out, tuner mute on footswitch, internal speaker on/off, -12dB pad (for active bass) and DI out with level control. It also has a special enhancement circuit which shifts frequencies subtly. The more you bring it in, the more you enhance the pentration of your bass - especially useful for live work. It has casters and a custom fitted padded cover.[/b][/i][/font][/size]

[size=5][font=comic sans ms, cursive][i][b][size=5][font=comic sans ms, cursive][i][b]I think it's about 15 years old but has been under used to date - you can tell by the condition of the amp interior / cab.[/b][/i][/font][/size][/b][/i][/font][/size]

[size=5][font=comic sans ms, cursive][i][b][size=5][font=comic sans ms, cursive][i][b]It has also just been serviced so is ready to give many years of service.[/b][/i][/font][/size][/b][/i][/font][/size]

[size=5][font=comic sans ms, cursive][i][b][size=5][font=comic sans ms, cursive][i][b]My reason for sale is that I've reverted to separate cab and head.[/b][/i][/font][/size][/b][/i][/font][/size]

[size=5][font=comic sans ms, cursive][i][b][size=5][font=comic sans ms, cursive][i][b]This is managable as it weighs in at 78 pounds so not too bad for a combo.[/b][/i][/font][/size][/b][/i][/font][/size]

[size=5][font=comic sans ms, cursive][i][b][size=5][font=comic sans ms, cursive][i][b]Photos to follow later today.........[/b][/i][/font][/size][/b][/i][/font][/size]

[size=5][font=comic sans ms, cursive][i][b][size=5][font=comic sans ms, cursive][i][b]Collection from Stockport OR I will ship it within the Uk.[/b][/i][/font][/size][/b][/i][/font][/size]

Edited by vinorange