Why become a member? ×

SOLD - SOLD - FS Peavey Mark VIII Series 602 Head - 600w @ 2 Ohms - £140
£140

MonkeyTrick

SOLD.

Hi all.

Here we have for sale a ridiculously loud, bombproof Peavey Bass Mark VIII Series 602 Head.

[color=#666666][font=verdana, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Specs are: [/size][/font][/color]
[color=#666666][font=verdana, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Amp: [/size][/font][/color]
[color=#666666][font=verdana, arial, sans-serif][size=3]600w @ 2 Ohms [/size][/font][/color]
[color=#666666][font=verdana, arial, sans-serif][size=3]350w @ 4 Ohms [/size][/font][/color]
[color=#666666][font=verdana, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Dims: H=200mm, W=580mm, D=330mm [/size][/font][/color]

This head is really versatile, with loads of potential for tone shaping. It has a nice chorus feature & a compression switch. The photos have been split into different parts of the head for a bit of a closer look. Before I purchased it (around 4/5 years ago), it was gigged in a country and western band and not pushed too hard. I have used it quite a lot, and it has never let me down. I had it serviced a while back by Jesse James in Bristol and it received a clean bill of health. It has barely been used since then.

I would ideally like to go with collection from Central London, but can drive up the M4 a bit, down into Kent etc if necessary for the cost of the diesel. 20/30 miles shouldn't be a problem.

Cheers!

Edited by MonkeyTrick