Why become a member? ×

Squier Vintage Modified Jazz Bass V String **SOLD**
£200

Rumple

I bought this from a fellow Basschatter last week as I'm hankering after a five string Jazz Bass and I heard great things about these, it's true that it's a fantastic bass, looks the part and plays really nicely, as always with me I love the look of something and buy it knowing full well that I don't get on with anything over 17.5mm string spacing :unsure: the neck is nice and shallow so I expect if I lived with it for a while I'd get used to the wider spacing but then going back to my trusty SR5 would feel odd. I'll just have to have a Jazz made with a SR5 profile neck as that's the only way I'll be satisfied :lol:

It's over 10lbs (can't remember exactly) so is no lightweight but I think that the weight in the Maple body may be why it has a nice tone, the action is set low and it's in perfect condition, plus it comes with an almost new case.

I think with a tort plate and standard plastic knobs this would be an even better looking.

At this stage it's collection only from South London as I'm out of bubble warp, tape and cardboard for shipping but will sort that out if I have no takers willing to collect.

£200.00 (which gets me my money back)

There's not much I'd take in a trade, maybe a G&L L2500

[attachment=142967:P1000980 lr.jpg] [attachment=142968:P1000982 lr.jpg] [attachment=142969:P1000983 lr.jpg] [attachment=143284:P1000985 lr.jpg] [attachment=143285:P1000988 lr.jpg]

Edited by Rumple

• 1 month later...