Why become a member? ×

New eSoundz Group Buy...

WalMan

A new deal has just turned up on eSoundz that includes 3 drum loop packs to import into DrumCore - for which I shall have a spare copy for sale soon - or just drop into your PC multitracker, and two IK Multimedia plugins.

I need a [i][b][u][color="#FF0000"]very[/color][/u][/b][/i] cunning plan - birthday next month is current favourite :huh: I have already dropped "Don't worry about a birthday present for me, I have seen a good deal on software that I want" into the conversation - didn't mention the cost though, just that it was 80% discount :huh: Mention a bargain & I can normally get away with it :huh:

So it's a couple of plug-ins and a load more drum loops - I shall need a fourth hard drive at this rate!!

Full details of the deal can be found [url="http://www.esoundz.com/details.php?ProductID=2034"]HERE[/url]

Studio ProFiles Master Engineering Bundle GROUP BUY includes

* Studio ProFiles: Classic Rock RingBeats
* Studio ProFiles: Classic Rock Bonzo Beats
* Studio ProFiles: Motown Session Grooves
* T-Racks Plug-in Suite
* IK Classik Studio Reverb

Total value $1,200, but the start price is $299 and could fall to $239, which with the dollar the way it is, is a really good deal. That and it will be downloadable once the GB ends and payment has been processed, so no worry about additional postage or import VAT :)

It only runs for a couple of weeks, ending on 30 June

And if you happen to join in and want to add a referrer the my login there is AlEebee

• 2 weeks later...

I caved & joined this GB a couple of days ago. :)

eSoundz is becoming an expensive hobby for me, but the deals (especially with the dollar as it is) end up being so good.

Got Drumcore from the last GB and as I have it shall be offering the bits I don't need to BC members for the packs cst to me