Why become a member? ×

Fender Precision USA 2011 black/maple combo (withdrawn)
£700

lushuk

Hey guys, for sale is my usa p bass, as in the picture really, no dings, but some faint button swirl on the back when angled in the right light, mirror pic and im not sure if ive still got the old white one, comes with the square fender hard case which has no damage (maybe a few marks) and all the case candy, tags, strap, leads, etc all in unused condition. Selling due to a change in bass line up. Any questions please ask away :) More pics on request but nothing really to show! collection and post at cost are fine and BT or paypal gift please!

Edited by lushuk

[quote name='lushuk' timestamp='1376262257' post='2171580']
Ok, ill look forward to that, lets hope it goes well! Im looking for close as ive seen tatty ones go for around £650 :)
[/quote]
Good thing you are looking for sale only as I was going to offer my Geddy including case, plus £150. Which completely renders useless my attempts to get to two basses :lol:
Again, don't usually comment on price, but that is a very fair price being asked.
GLWTS,
Karl.

All PM's replied to and thank you for your interest, just awaiting for a response from someone to help out a BC member! Karlfer behave after months of wanting I had just talked myself out of a GL, its like red rag to a bull! :)

Edited by lushuk

[quote name='lushuk' timestamp='1376328318' post='2172222']
All PM's replied to and thank you for your interest, just awaiting for a response from someone to help out a BC member! Karlfer behave after months of wanting I had just talked myself out of a GL, its like red rag to a bull! :)
[/quote]
:ph34r: :ph34r: :lol: