Why become a member? ×

Lots of effects>> Xotic X Blender, Phase 90, Swollen Pickle, Micro Pog, Line 6 Fm4
£100

fretless bob

Hey Guys

Im clearing out some pedals that i'm not using anymore.

[u][b]XOTIC X BLENDER £150[/b][/u]

Was on my board for a little while but still very clean and has great sounding preamp and blend controls.

[b][u]WAY HUGE SWOLLEN PICKLE £100[/u][/b]

I have never gigged this pedal and still have the box, it sounds HUGE (hence the name) and has a great filter on it giving an extra something along to the great sounding fuzz if needed.

[b][u]ELECTRO HARMONIX MICRO POG £90 [/u] [color=#ff0000]SOLD[/color][/b]

Awesome pedal with the power supply, perfect way to get that Snarky Puppy/Michael League sound, sub octave is clean and clear which makes it sound awesome!

[b][u]MXR 74 LIMITED EDITION PHASE 90 £70[/u][/b]

I got this pedal for that Anthony Jackson and it does it in spades, has a really clear vibrant phase that you don't get on the standard ones.

[b][u]LINE 6 FM4 £110[/u][/b]

This pedal is full of great modulation presets and can do an abundance of synth sounds, similar to the Markbass Micro Synth. sounds great with an octave pedal in front of it as well. i have the power supply for this but no box.

[attachment=140282:pedals.JPG]

I'm not after any trades and i'll post anywhere in the world at buyers expense but if you are localish to Harrow in North west London you are more than welcome to come and try any of the pedals for yourself.

I accept Paypal, bank transfer and cash.

Cheers

Dave

Edited by fretless bob

• 2 weeks later...