Why become a member? ×

SOLD: Cream pie deluxe now just £70
£200

Gambisk

[color=#ff0000][b][size=5]SOLD SOLD SOLD [/size][size="1"][size=5]Everything is now SOLD[/size][/size][/b][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Selling some of my pedals that I just justify owning as they never get any use, really all I need is a overdrive and a bit of compression so these boys are up for sale.[/font][/color]

[b][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Tone Factor Cherry Cream Pie [s]£100[/s] [s]£80[/s] [s]£70[/s] [color=#ff0000]SOLD[/color][/font][/b]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]This baby is a one off special that I got in 2007 same great circuit and sound as other cream pies but with a red sparkle paint job that only 10 pedals received (the cherry) and a special blue LED (to improve the tone [/font][/color] ;)[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] ) that as far as I know was only to this pedal. So a one of a kind pedal, much loved and much sought after. Comes with industrial velcro on the bottom.[/font][/color]

[s][b][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]EHX Bass big muff pi £35 [/font][/color][/b][/s][color=#ff0000][b][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Sold[/font][/b][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]You know what it is and what it does, full working order with some industrial grade velcro hooks on the bottom to keep it secured to your board.[/font][/color]

[b][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]DOD FX68 Super stereo chorus [s]£30[/s] [s]£25[/s] [/font][/color][color=#ff0000][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]SOLD[/font][/color][/b]
[url="http://www.noiseguid...reo_chorus_fx68/"]http://www.noiseguid...reo_chorus_fx68[/url][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] says it better than me, very nice chorus, can go from subtle to mental and everywhere in between with no noticeable drop in bass when used with my 4 string. It still has the battery cover which often gets lost or broken on these DOD pedals and I will include a adaptor so that you can power it using a standard dc plug, velcro on the bottom.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][/font][/color]

[b][s]Boss LMB-3 £40[/s] [color=#ff0000]SOLD[/color][/b]
You know what it does, in good condition no box

[b][s][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Boss DS-2 £25[/font][/color][/s][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] [/font][/color][color=#ff0000][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Sold[/font][/color][/b]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Boss distortion that is terrible on bass but may suit a guitarist in your life, don't even try it with a bass its aweful trust me but it can be used sucessfully in a rock setting, All the great sounds of the DS1 with a second distortion model built in. 2 sounds for the price of 1![/font][/color]

[b][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Berhringer Bass EQ [/font][/color][color=#ff0000][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]SOLD[/font][/color][/b]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Decent 7 band eq in a pedal, plastic body has held up well despite my initial concerns and little to no noise in use unless your really boosting it.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Postage for each pedal is £3 to most locations in the UK, scottish highlands and islands will be a bit more but PM me and we can sort something out.[/font][/color]

Edited by Gambisk