Why become a member? ×

FS: MarkBass Super Synth - SOLD
£175

Scooby

[color=#000000][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=3]I bought this a couple of weeks ago to use in place of a keyboard player on a couple of songs... then a keyboard player joined the band! I've used this at home, mainly hooked up to my Mac to tweak the settings. It is in pristine condition and comes with the power supply, manual, and box. It is a superb piece of kit and produces some seriously cool sounds. Huge amount of tweak ability :D [b]Cost £249 new but asking £175 for a quick sale.[/b][/size][/font][/color]

Youtube:

[color=#9F1D1B][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=3]MarkBass Super Synth Bass Guitar Effects Pedal[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#000000][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=3]Smooth, deep sounds include wavetable, analog, and FM-style synth bass as well as delay effects, envelope filters and more[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=3]The [b]Markbass Super Synth Bass Guitar Effects Pedal[/b] offers seriously cool sounds with no tracking delay![/size][/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=3]Set the sensitivity level to match how hard or soft you play, and the pedal tracks your playing perfectly. The smooth, deep sounds include wavetable, analog, and FM-style synth bass as well as delay effects, envelope filters and more… all sensitive to the intensity of your attack. You can either use the synth output or mix in your dry bass sound. Preset parameters can be modified using the supplied software, and downloaded back to the pedal from your computer via the USB connection.

The Markbass Super Synth Bass Guitar Effects Pedal main features include:

CONTROLS[/size][/font][/color][list]
[*]RANGE
[*]SENSITIVITY
[*]MIX (dry/effect)
[*]DOWN/UP (scroll through presets)
[*]TRUE BYPASS (effect on/off)
[/list]

[color=#000000][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=3]REAR PANEL[/size][/font][/color][list]
[*]INPUT jack
[*]LEFT/MONO OUTPUT jack
[*]RIGHT OUTPUT jack
[*]USB control (link to PC)
[*]POWER jack (DC 12V)
[*]
[/list]

Edited by Scooby