Why become a member? ×

SOLD Hipshot Ultralight cloverleaf tuners (HB6C) x4 for Fender style basses **PRICE DROP** - £45 posted
£50

SOLD
Set of 4 Hipshot Ultralight HB6C tuners (satin finish) for Fender style basses.
I've had them on my bass for two years and they work perfectly.

When I bought them from Bassdirect the chappie there forgot to send me the 4 fixing screws at first so I drilled the fixing hole on one of them a tad wider to incorporate some slightly bigger screws I had. Unfortunately I not only drilled through the tuner hole but the headstock and the edge of the front washer too -See photo below. (I was working some pretty hardcore night shifts at the time so my judgement wasn't at it's best shall we say! :o)

Following this, I got the proper Hipshot screws sent to me and the slightly wider hole does not in anyway affect the tuner and the Hipshot screw holds it fine as it should.
**Edit**: this only happened to the one tuner and just to make very clear - it works perfectly and once fitted, it stays in place rock solid, same as the other three.
The nick in the front washer is less noticeable when the locking nut/ferrule is in place or indeed a different front washer could easily be used from another tuner.
There are some small marks on each string post which have been left by strings but of course when they are re-strung they won't be seen.

They have been fantastic tuners that are very accurate and hold their tuning better than any I have ever owned. Nice ratio with a lovely smooth action.
Also, they remove 1/2 a pound of weight from the headstock compared to regular Fender tuners - very bad back friendly! ;)

*** Price dropped to £45 posted for a quick sale ***

An absolute bargain for such quality tuners. Bassdirect are still selling these Hipshots for £26 A PIECE!

Cheers,

Si.

Edited by miles'tone