Why become a member? ×

**SOLD** Fender Deluxe Jazz 24 PRICE DROP £425 **SOLD**
£500

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Korean made Fender Deluxe Jazz 24 with tobacco sunburst finish. Serial number 05099910. Comes with Hiscox hard case.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Comes as standard with the custom wound Basslines pickups and 3-band active EQ. Also passive/active push/pull volume knob. [/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Pretty sad that I have to get rid of this bass but I have a chronic lack of funds to deal with. Bought in 2006, the bass has a headstock ding (pictured), along with a couple of small superficial scuffs but is otherwise in superb condition. The bass is beautiful to play and sounds fantastic.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Looking for £425 couriered, or £400 if you can come and pick it up. I live in Falmouth, Cornwall.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Apologies about the photos, I only have my phone handy [/font][/color] :P[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif].[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Cheers for looking.[/font][/color]

Edited by spacecaptaindickjustice

buy this jazz bass with confidence. ive played many a jazz bass and these are up there with the best with tone and build quality.. great preamp, great pickups. ive played other 24 fret Fender jazz basses and they were just as good. good luck with your sale

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...