Why become a member? ×

FS: QSC PLX1202

Better pics tomorrow, but I am selling my pre and power setup to fund the purchase of either an SVT4 or SVT6. This QSC is about 8 months old and was from right before the redesign of the amps. It replaced my RMX1450 which was too heavy. It's a world-class power amp that bridges into 1200W @ 4 Ohms, 700W into 8 Ohms, and in stereo does 325W a side @ 4 Ohms and 200W a side @ 8 Ohms. It's clean, punchy, powerful and very light at only 21lbs. Been rackmounted since purchase(I mounted it into the rack on the shop floor).

Also has some nice features like low-pass filter at 30Hz and 50Hz, built-in limiter and Parallel inputs where you feed both channels from one input. XLR and Jack ins, Speakon and Binding post outputs.

These sold for £680ish new but I'm asking [b]£250[/b] to shift it quick and because I did get a stellar deal at the time of purchase. I'll ship free in the UK as this is light. I've got the box and manual.

Cheers,

Dan

[email protected] Edited by Dan_Nailed

[quote name='Finbar' post='214479' date='Jun 7 2008, 04:55 PM']Haha, is it me, or does there seem to be a lot similar sales regarding this power/pre stuff between the same people, meaning everyone gets what they want recently? I'm liking it :)[/quote]

SOLD to Finbar!