Why become a member? ×

NOT FS: Hartke HyDrive 5410c - LH500 head with 4x10 combo
£650

dc2009

[b]NOT FOR SALE ANYMORE! Packed this off into storage now and will be keeping it myself when I get back![/b]

Rather reluctantly, up for sale is my Hartke HyDrive 5410C, which combines Hartke's 500W LH500 head (valve preamp) with a 4x10 cab which also has a 1" high frequency driver. This is the latest, top-of-the-line gear from Hartke, going on GAK for £850.

I'm moving house this summer and am storing my things in a storage unit where space is at a premium, I never thought I'd sell this amp, it's great for me, but I'm likely moving to a small flat and this is just too big for that; my current band isn't near gig ready so I'm a bedroom only player for the time being.

The amp is great, the sound is amazing and versatile, it's never been above 4 on the volume scale and never left my home since it's been out of the box, so as you'd expect it's in great condition (pictures in post below). I'd gladly let any prospective buyer come and try it out at my house with their bass (or with any of mine of course).

Unfortunately I threw out the box as it took up a lot of space I didn't have, but I still have the manual. Given the weight, this amp is collection only from London (SW6 postcode). The asking price on BC is [s]£650[/s] [size=5][b]£550[/b][/size], I will also list this on eBay (once I've had chance to take some photos), though at a higher price to reflect the selling fees there. I'm not presently interested in any trades as I don't want to store anything for the summer.

Please don't hesitate to ask any questions,

Cheers,
Dan

Edited by dc2009

Dropping the price of this to £550 for a limited time only. If this doesn't shift in the next 1-2 weeks I will keep it as it's not worth me selling. I would rather pay to store it over the summer than let it go too cheaply.

[quote name='mildmanofrock' timestamp='1374230792' post='2146638']
I don't understand the reluctance to buy Hartke gear. It's superb - and not just for the money, either.
[/quote]

I think it's great it's just too big for me and my needs, cheers for the kind words! It's going into storage tomorrow morning though and then it's off the market as I'll just keep it!