Why become a member? ×

All sold!

[quote name='dudewheresmybass' post='214260' date='Jun 7 2008, 11:13 AM']sorry to see such a huge clearout Rob!
how's uni treating you?[/quote]

I know but i need the money to buy studio equipment. Im not giving pedals up though, i have just received a DHA overdrive pedal and im looking for another choice filter pedal to go with it. Maybe a tone factor 442 filter?

Uni is treating me well, i passed this year with flying colours and i cant wait to get stuck into my album project next year! Teaching going well?

good to hear about your course dude!

teaching and everything going great. I got me a waiting list!

on the filter front - try the bottom feeder, it's a bass friendly clone of the 442. Including shipping from the states it cost me about £75. sounds great too, although i'm really enjoying my micro qtron at the mo!

rather than hijack this thread - drop me a pm and we'll catch up there!

[quote name='dudewheresmybass' post='214689' date='Jun 8 2008, 12:15 AM']good to hear about your course dude!

teaching and everything going great. I got me a waiting list!

on the filter front - try the bottom feeder, it's a bass friendly clone of the 442. Including shipping from the states it cost me about £75. sounds great too, although i'm really enjoying my micro qtron at the mo!

rather than hijack this thread - drop me a pm and we'll catch up there![/quote]

Indeed, you have a PM. :)

Im away for a week from tomorrow lunch time so i will not be able to reply to PMs or messages. However if you are interested in anything drop me a pm and i will get back to you when i return. If there is also PMs regarding the same item, then the first person to PM will get priority. :)

Cheers

• 2 weeks later...