Why become a member? ×

Ashdown BTA400 Hybrid Tube Amp
£1000

totodave

SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD

I'm selling my Ashdown BTA400. This is the most amazing amp, incredible tone, great range of features and enough tube ooooph to fill your average stadium (thats 400 tube watts...), 8 KT88s glowing beautifully and vaguely menacingly.

The amp has only had light use, and is in as new condition. It comes with the ABM foot switch and an Ashdown cover.

Reason for selling is that I simply don't need the power and it is a heavy beast - be warned, 35kilos is a lot to lug about. But if you want or need the power and have the inclincation to cope with the weight then grab yourself a monster bargain. This amp retails for £2799, not including the footswitch and cover.

Thanks for looking. David

Edited by totodave

Thanks for the kind words Alan. And just to add, I go by the name of totodave on Ebay where more feedback comments can be read.

The Ashdown amp is great. Nate Mendel reckons its the best sounding bass head you can get - i don't know about that but I can speak to the transparent yet warm tone. When I had it PAT tested the engineer said that he was blown away by the almost hi-fi quality of the signal.