Why become a member? ×

***Pimped Sonderberg MM copy bass £GONE***
£170

tommorichards

Pimped Sonderberg MM copy bass [s]£170[/s] £150

So, this bass. I bought from a member here a while ago as i was after a MM. However, things are not what they seem with this bass. Its not just any ordinary copy. Under the hood is an original MM pickup, and a john east MMSR 2 band EQ. T[size=4]hese retail at £107 alone. Along with those, you get these neat machineheads, with real 50p keys, worth £2 alone. (the originals with the bass were made of a poor copper material and soon rounded). I also installed a battery hole on the rear, with a [/size][size=4]home made battery cover for a more authentic look. The only real problem is that the machineheads arent properly aligned, so look a bit wonky, and that the scratchplate isnt cut properly and it could do with a new one. [/size]

But rest assured, the stingray sound is all there as far as i can remember what my old ray sounded like. Currently strung with GHS flea sig strings. I also took the gloss off the back of the neck so its smooth. fairly fat neck too, [size=4]fatter than a P neck. The action is set quite low too.[/size]

And here are the pictures too.

So there we go. Im open to trades, but would prefer money. and I can post, but would prefer a pickup or meet and swap. Any questions, dont hesitate to ask.

Edited by tommorichards

• 2 weeks later...

Bought this bass from [url="http://basschat.co.uk/user/14944-tommorichards/"]tommorichards[/url]. The bass was as advertised (not perfectly set up, but as advertised) and the deal was smooth with no issues. Nice guy.

Edited by amana