Why become a member? ×

guitarist/songwriter wanted for project in cambridgeshire

RockfordStone

[color=#111111][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]I am looking for a guitarist/songwriter who is looking to be creative with a project, which i am hoping will be alternative yet epic rock, mixing epic atmospheric elements with punky/indie undertones, something along the lines of angels and airwaves, biffy clyro, boxcar racer, feeder. I have no real set agenda in terms of a genre, i just want to create something to be proud of. [/font][/color]

[color=#111111][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]I do spend a lot of time writing, but find i write better with someone like minded who i can bounce ideas off of, so at this stage, i am looking for the mccartney to my lennon so to speak [/font][/color]

[color=#111111][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Long term, id like to turn this into a full band, and do the gigging, recording etc that comes with it. but i want to get a basis down so that the band will have an idea of what they will be joining. [/font][/color]

[color=#111111][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]My focus isn't on getting a massive record deal and being famous, it is merely to make the best music possible and be able to play it and enjoy it. [/font][/color]

[color=#111111][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]If this sounds interesting, drop me a message[/font][/color]