Why become a member? ×

FS: Ampeg Micro VR Stack (Micro VR head & SVT210AV Cab) **SOLD**
£350

Big Muff

**NOW SOLD** [b]Ampeg Micro VR Stack (Micro VR head & SVT210AV Cab)[/b]

In good working order, mostly used for studio work. Great sounding bass amp + super loud for their size!

Bass cab tolex is peeling off at the rear panel as pictured. Not sure why exactly as it's been well looked after but never bothered me enough to fix it!

Selling as I'm not really playing bass much at the moment and need to raise cash towards wedding fund. I'm also selling a Fender Mike Dirnt Signature Precision Bass in the Basses sub-forum.

I'm after [b]SOLD[/b] collected from Oxford. May consider splitting head and cab but I'd rather sell as a stack. No trades thanks.

Edited by Big Muff

The tolex issue on the cab is quite common. Mine has the exact same problem, despite being fairly well looked after. Probably someone has been a bit cheap in the glue department... ;-)

This is an awesome piece of kit. I usually leave the cab at home (doubles as a bedside table...), and carry the head around to drive bigger cabs. I've seen a number of condescending smiles when I arrive at a gig, only to see a similar number of jaw dropping when they hear what this tiny thing can push.

Have a bump on me!

PM replied.

Also, I forgot to mention in my listing above that the previous owner moved the feet from the base of the cab to the side so there are small screw holes present. Will grab a photo of it when I get a chance!