Why become a member? ×

For Sale: Warwick Corvette Standard, 4 String, Made in Germany
£450

haysy

Hi

Looking to sell this as I have recently bought I modified Lakland that I love and can only have one fretted and one fretless at any one time according to the wife!

It was made in Germany in 2005 and is the passive model with MEC Dynamic Correction pickups and bell bass frets. I've been using it in both a Soul/RnB 8-piece and a pop/rock 5 piece and it covers the bases sound-wise for me.

Currently strung with flat-wounds.

Comes with original Warwick user manual, adjustment tool and finish polish, (still plenty left)

Bass is in decent condition for its age. I've tried my best to photograph the marks on top of head stock, slight nick in back of the neck (which does not affect play-ability), and the inevitable indentations on the front thumb resting.

Cash on collection please, I travel regularly so may be able to meet. I have a worn out and ripped ibanez gig bag that I will put it in for you to get it home.

Any questions just ask. I have sold a bass on here before a couple of years ago (Fender CIJ '51 reissue precision in butterscotch) and my ebay feedback is 100% (haysy2010) if that helps.

Here is the detail from the Warwick site:

[font=Verdana,][b]Serial number:[/b]
j-117336-05[/font]

[font=Verdana,][b]Article number:[/b]
1244730000CPASHOWW [/font]

[font=Verdana,][b]produced:[/b]
2005-09-05[/font]

[font=Verdana,][b]Description:[/b]
Corvette Standard, 4-string
Natural Oil finish
Swamp Ash body
Ovangkol neck