Why become a member? ×

Warwick WCA411 & WCA115 Pro **BOTH CABS NOW SOLD**
£325

Warwick WCA 411 pro and a Warwick WCA115 pro. Both 8 ohm and in very good condition. I bought these from a Warwick endorsee and they have been well looked after, the 115 in particular has seen minimal use. The only gripe is the HF horn adjuster on the 411 is slightly bent, it makes no difference to the operation at all, and tbh i've resisted the temptation to straighten it through fear of it snapping. They work really well as a pair, huge amounts of bottom end, well defined mids and crisp highs.
From Warwick site:
WCA 411 Pro (8 ohms) Plenty of bass with fast response and well defined mids. Good as standalone, or in a pair, with the WCA 115 Pro or WCA 211 Pro. The adjustable HF horn provides a clear attack and brilliance. [list]
[*]Power rating: 600W (max. 800W)
[*]8 ohms (also available with 4 ohms)
[*]106dB
[*]4 x 10" speakers (power rating 150W, max. 200W, 8 ohms, 94dB, resonant frequency: 50Hz, frequency range: 45Hz-3500Hz)
[*]HF horn with attenuator (power rating 30W, max. 40W, 8 ohms, 95dB, resonant frequency: 2,5kHz, frequency range: 1,2kHz-20kHz)
[*]Bass reflex housing
[*]Weight: 39 kg
[*]Dimensions (W/H/D): 0,62 x 0,67 x 0,49 m
[/list]
WCA 115 Pro Fundamental bass with a well balanced midrange. A great woofer, and standalone for deep, fat tones. [list]
[*]Power rating 300W (max. 400W)
[*]8 ohms
[*]98 dB
[*]1 x 15" speaker (power rating 300W, max. 400W, 8 ohms, 98 dB, resonant frequency: 35Hz, frequency range: 30Hz-3000Hz)
[*]Bass reflex housing
[*]Weight: 29 kg
[*]Dimensions (W/H/D): 0,62 x 0,67 x 0,49 m
[/list]
Due to the size and weight of these i'd rather not post them. But if they sell as a pair at the asking price i'd be prepared to travel 75 miles (ish) to meet up at no extra cost. I'm based in Bristol and you are more than welcome to come and try them out. Not looking for any trades as the sale is to finance a new lightweight cab to go with my RH450. I also have a Ashdown ABM500RC, Korg DTR200, Gator 4u rack case complete with power strip if anyone is looking for a complete rig! I only have a pic of the 411 at the moment as the 115 is at our rehearsal room, but as i say the 115 has had the least use of the two of them and is in top condition. I'm going to the rehearsal room tomorrow so can get some pics of it then. If you would like pictures of any specific part of them just pm me your email address and i'll send them to you.

Thanks for looking.
Lee

Edited by ern500evo