Why become a member? ×

For Sale: Upgraded Indie 606 SOLD
£500

funkypenguin

I'm playing my warwick pretty much exclusively now, with my P bass filling the other gigs, and i've gotten so used to the tight string spacing on my warwick that this bass isnt getting any playing time, so i'm putting her up for sale. The pickups, preamp and ramp are all aftermarket and cost around £300 to install (all work done by Jon Shuker). Full specs for the bass are as follows...

Swamp Ash body - Wenge Accent - Swamp Ash Top (bookmatched)
5 piece Maple/ebony neck
Rosewood Fingerboard
34" Scale Length
24 frets
Gold Hardware
19mm String Spacing
Individual ABM Bridge Units
EMG DC45 active pickups
EMG BQC 3 band parametric preamp
Adjustable Ramp

Comes with hard case

The bass cost me £600 new, plus £300 worth of upgrades. They don't make this model anymore as i recall. There is some cosmetic damage so Im looking for £500 for the bass. Setup with medium low action and Warwick Black Label Strings.

Will ship in Gator hard case at buyers expense, more photos available on request

[attachment=135620:post-1539-1248973143.jpg] [attachment=135621:post-1539-1248973181.jpg]

Edited by funkypenguin

Not a problem, i'll take a whole set of detailed photos tomorrow as soon as i get in from rehearsal. there are a couple of scratches on the body and one or two on the fingerboard but thats more or less it. Some of the finish on the ramp has worn away (paint plus roundwound strings....) but this would be a really simple case of respraying. Its all cosmetic, it doesnt affect sound/playability in any way :)