Why become a member? ×

FOR TRADE - SPECTOR LEGEND 5 STRING
£400

mossyrob89

Hi Guys,

[b]Just to add I will sell for a reasonable price around the 400 mark, just make me an offer :)[/b]

I'm just back in properly playing, but I've found myself wanting a change.

Ive currently got a Spector Legend 5 String in black cherry.

This bass has passive EMGs (EMG-SSD) but sounds active, I've been told by people that they can't believe its passive.

The Bass is versatile and lovely to play.

I'm looking to trade probably down to 4 string but I could stay with a 5, I just fancy a change and can't justify a new bass with the money I haven't got at the moment.

Anyone interested give me a shout and I'll send some pics across.

It's been gigged a lot but well looked after and would be great for any level of player

cheers

Rob

Edited by mossyrob89

Thanks for the reply Rob. I'm looking to buy rather than trade, as I'm looking to upgrade my own 5-string. Your offer of postage included is generous, but I prefer to try-and-buy face to face. Nothing personal Rob, just the way I like to do things. Newcastle a bit too far, sorry.

[sub]Hey Conan, it;s a bolt-on so I would guess the classic. It is cool though dude, the only reason I'm after a new bass is I've got some memories tied to it I want to leave in the past to be honest.[/sub]

[sub]I'm in Fenham pal, were you looking to buy or possibly trade?[/sub]

[quote name='mossyrob89' timestamp='1369317332' post='2087695']
I'm in Fenham pal, were you looking to buy or possibly trade?
[/quote]

I had both in mind, but it looks like I might be sorted now with something else. Thanks for the response and good luck - it sounds like a good bass! :)