Why become a member? ×

NEW Ashdown LB-30 Drophead 15H - 30W 1x15 Drophead valve combo
£1300

gbplay

This ad is for a [u][b]NEW[/b] Ashdown LB-30 Drophead 15H[/u] - 30W 1x15 Drophead valve combo.
It retails at GAK for £1600, so this is an absolute bargain for the price of £1300, don't hesitate and get in touch now to save £300 bucks!
This product is a solid workhorse handmade in UK out of quality parts, this is not a chinese cheap version!
This amp combine an all tube 30W head, the powerful Ashdown Little Bastard 30W and a stunning Ashdown 1x15" + horn retro style custom cabinet, you can't buy this cabinet anywhere else, is custom designed for this amp only.

The amp is really beautiful, and you wouldn't regret your purchase, believe me, it features a stainless steel top that you can detach from the cab, Flip Down and it turn into a valve head and cab Amp, but still keeping great portability facilities.

Here are the specs:
Power Output (RMS): 30W
Speaker Outputs: Jack Sockets
Frequency Response: 30Hz to 16Khz
High Instrument Input: 450 MV
Low Instrument Input: 150 MV
DI Output: Line level -1K
Impedance: Minimum Load 4 Ohms
EQ: Simple Passive Bass Middle Treble EQ Rotary controls.
Effects Send: Valve Driven Inst Level
Effects Return: Valve Recovered
Pre-Amp Tubes: 1 X ECC83 1 X ECC82
Output Tubes: 4 x EL84

Now please take your time, look at the attached pictures, and the Official Ashdown DEMO video below:
[url="http://youtube.com/watch?v=T8F99VkSXsI"]http://youtube.com/watch?v=T8F99VkSXsI[/url]

This is an absolute bargain, really, is a great amp, that can deliver a huge variety of sounds thanks to its wide range of controls knobs and switches available, is a unique amp, you can't miss it.
This is the last one available from a shop clearance, it has never been played, is absolutely new and ready to deliver its full power.

Collection in East London is preferable, or you can arrange a courier at your own cost, alternatively I can contact the Post Office to get a delivery quotation.

Contact me now, don't hesitate and don't miss it!!!

• 3 months later...