Why become a member? ×

Bass Loops with the RC20XL

Bassbird333

You know what, I was convinced it was going to be sh*t, a circus act like almost all this looper nonsense. And I thought it was going to be because it took a while to get going and it looked like you were demonstrating a process rather than making music. But it's not sh*t. It's f***ing brilliant. You are a gifted musician mate, you also have a lovely voice. You need to hang on to that drummer, he's crisp as f*** and really complements what you are doing.

That said, where do you go from here? Maybe this is the musician in me speaking, but can you write and perform a whole set without it seeming like a circus performance, can you do it so the audience forget how you are making that music and thinking it's just the best you can do given that set of logistics? Will a non-musician audience care or even understand? Will it just be music to them anyway? Will you get loads of emails from the looper fraternity? 'And next week folks, how to play Paganini's 24 caprices with a 15 inch cilbasa and a monkey wrench'.

Nevertheless, you make beautiful music mate. If I had the ability to do what you are doing, I'd be getting some really deep lyrics going.

Very much looking forward to what you do next.

Edited by xilddx