Why become a member? ×

Capable rock/metal drummer required Nottingham area * (now sorted thanks) *

clarkpegasus4001

A guitarist friend of mine, myself and a great local singer are putting together a 4 piece rock/metal (not blues) covers band (as two of us play in bands already but we both wish to play some more gigs).
We are currently looking for a capable rock/metal drummer - (sorry but NO beginners please).
We intend on playing gigs around the Nottinghamshire, Derbyshire, and Leicestershire areas as soon as possible.
You must have your own gear and transport. It's probably suited to someone already in a band but wishing to gig a bit more......like ourselves. Our current bands will NOT be affected.
The songs we intend to play are known songs in the rock/metal world, but not necessarily what most cover bands seem to be playing right now. Anyone who is genuinely interested or perhaps knows of someone, please send me a personal message on here and i'll send you more details and info, and some songs that we intend to play. To give you an idea, it will be songs by the likes of, Dio, Sabbath, Blizzard Of Ozz, Scorpions, Megadeth, etc...... I'm sure you get the idea!
The rehearsal room is in the Langley Mill area (Nottingham).
Cheers! Tony C.

Edited by clarkpegasus4001

• 2 months later...