Why become a member? ×

Fender Jazz V NOW SOLD PLEASE REMOVE
£350

fluffo

[center]Ive only had this bass a short time and although it plays great and sounds excellent with the help of the upgraded pickups a friend of mine is selling his trb5p so something has to go.[/center]
[center]Please don't be put off by the Mexican origin, Ive had USA versions in the past and there isn't that much in it and I have in the past sold a US Jazz deluxe 5 and kept with a Mexican deluxe version.[/center]
[center]The upgraded pickups really do give this a serious kick up the arse giving a higher output with a nice springy slap sound put with all the typical back pick up honk you expect, its got all the poke you could want with out being active and keeping the traditions of a Jazz bass.[/center]
[center]It's the only Mexican Jazz bass I've come across with a 4 + 1 headstock layout like the US versions.[/center]
[center]The only thing I've altered since buying it is a good setup, new strings and I changed the neck plate from the plain one you get on these to a Corona Californian on.[/center]
[center]I bought it for £350 so That's what I want back on it.[/center]
[center]I can post Uk fully insured for about £25 and collection is also welcome.[/center]
[center][attachment=133794:jazz5f.jpg][attachment=133795:jazz5fr.jpg][attachment=133796:jazz5fh.jpg][/center]

Edited by fluffo