Why become a member? ×

Yamaha BB1100s (1992, £200 collected from Manchester)
£200

Fellrunner

Picked this up on here after Xmas and liked it so much i snapped up a BB3000A recently. After much swapping i have decided to keep the 3000 and let this one go. Partly because i like the simplicity of passive basses and its a neck thru as well.

This is a 1992 model, made in Taiwan (built to last!)
Active or passive
Wineburst (i think thats the name of the colour.....i call it purple)

When i bought it i had the following work carried out by Steve Curtis in Manchester:

New nut
Electronics re-soldered where appropriate
New jack socket
Replacement knob (this is identical but slightly different shade of black)
Full set up.....LOW action
New set of DR Neon strings in hot pink....apologies but i couldnt resist as they go so well with purple.

It sounds great and the necks on these are famous for their playability.

Usual dinks and scratches for a bass this age but nothing unpleasant.

Price is low for a quick sale but is firm at £200

[attachment=132642:photo1.JPG] [attachment=132643:photo2.JPG] [attachment=132644:photo3.JPG]

[attachment=132645:photo4.JPG] [attachment=132646:photo5.JPG] [attachment=132647:photo6.JPG]

Collection from Manchester (soft case included in the sale) or could meet up in NW.

Cheers Bobby,

They are great basses, i almost bought one two years ago and it might have saved me a lot of money if i had considering some of the things ive lusted after and bought since!

Now looking forward to being a one bass household again.

• 2 weeks later...

Can't believe this hasnt sold at this price absolute bargin! Mine is fantastic and really versatile thet can sound like anything. Good luck with the sale someone should bite your hand off. Easily worth twice the money!