Why become a member? ×

x3 original tone pots for TRB - Part nr AAX14680
£8

Hi, i have three tone pots for a Yamaha TRB bass. I got them by mistake on the store side when i wanted to order only the volume and balance pots to replace in my TRB5PII and they ordered all the knobs used on this bass. The tone knobs are all the same, no difference from Bass Mid or High. they're brand new, still inside the plastic.
The parts are original and came directly from Yamaha's customer support.

[s]I'm asking for what i payed, £8 for each plus shipping to UK/EU (shipping cost wont be much).[/s]

[b]£20 shipped to UK/EU[/b]

Here's a pic:

Part number: AAX14680

Thanks

Marco

Edited by Ghost_Bass

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

[quote name='Ghost_Bass' timestamp='1383316868' post='2263093']
Hi Tom, i got them from a local store that deals with yamaha gear. They contacted Yamaha and asked for the parts.

Hi Chris, sorry but i missed your post. Is it too late to give you an answer? :)
[/quote]

Thx for your fast answer! I searched this afternoon in the web and found this: www.partsimple.com ! As I gave the part numbers into the input-box the system found it immediately. I´ve ordered 3 parts and will wait what happens now. It´s a company from USA ;-)

[quote name='Tom the bass' timestamp='1383319757' post='2263158']
Thx for your fast answer! I searched this afternoon in the web and found this: www.partsimple.com ! As I gave the part numbers into the input-box the system found it immediately. I´ve ordered 3 parts and will wait what happens now. It´s a company from USA ;-)
[/quote]

Great! I also only ned to change the volume and tone on my TRB. The tone is also the worst knob because the center detent is almosty gone.

[quote name='Tom the bass' timestamp='1383321581' post='2263188']
OK - and so early this problems? By the way...Very good band in which you play bass! I have just visited your Facebook page.And the singer sings very well! :sun_bespectacled:
[/quote]

I bought this bass used over here (was the reason i joined basschat). It already came with that slack on the detent. Both pots work fine but the volume doesn't fully close the volume when completely turned off and the tone has slack. That's why i'm changing.

:ph34r: ...in the Moment the JJ5 ist my favorite baby! There are [b]Haeussel PU´s[/b] in it. GREAT Sound an best playability. Have see in the videos you own a sandberg bass too. My congratulations. I bought it in March from Hungary (Budapest). I changed it against my TRB 5P I an got 400€ on top. It was a perfekt deal for me! :P Edited by Tom the bass