Why become a member? ×

washburn AB10 -acoustic bass
£225

lee650

Hi everybody
Im having a bit or gear consolidation, due to a new baby and much less room in the car, so first up is my Washburn AB 10 in black, mahagany back and sides with a spruce top also featuring the equis extra 4 band preamp, this comes fitted with labella black nylon strings, although I do have a set of elites bronze strings (brand new) that I will include. It has been recently setup and comes with a high quality ritter gig bag.
As im not using this as much I want to sell this to get a nice fender precision, so if anyone fancies this and has a CIJ/MIJ precision and cash your way please pm me.
Price £225 including delivery- I will get photos up as soon as I can
Cheer -lee

Edited by lee650

Some pics of this bass, apologies they are not great but you will get an idea of the condition, which is excellent, there is only one ding at the top of the headstock.
[attachment=131341:20130325_130329.jpg][attachment=131342:20130325_130339.jpg][attachment=131343:20130325_130350.jpg][attachment=131344:20130325_130357.jpg]

The funny light on the pics is the flash reflecting from the very shiney finish, this bass is ideal for impersonating a woody thumpy upright tone, especially with the labella black nylon flats which are fantastic, and the action on this bass is fairly low and is an absolute breeze to play.
As stated i have used this on various shows where a upright root, fifth approach is needed, i do however want a nice Precision bass as i feel i will get more use out of a P, so any trades with cash you way please Pm. - SOLD!!!!

cheers

Edited by lee650