Why become a member? ×

Markbass Chorus/Flanger - AS NEW - £175.00
£220

MoJoKe

[size=2](this price is is a field generated by the marketplace software and is not editable - please ignore!)[/size]

It has just been brought to my attention that these are available new for £219 from a well known UK based online music shop, including a "free" Stagg 10ft guitar lead.

In the light of this, I am reducing the price to [b][s]£190[/s] £175 including UK mainland postage[/b]. If someone would really like a £2.10 cable thrown in to clinch this deal, I'm even happy to consider that too!!!

I would also mention that, but for one gig and the fact that I put the rubber strips on the bottom, this [i]is [/i]a new pedal, boxed, complete with power supply and documentation.

Originally said this one was a keeper, but sadly need to raise some dosh (so no trades thank you!)... If you've not used one, this is one brilliant pedal. On the face of it, a straightforward Chorus/Flange with the usual controls, but under the skin fully programmable, with six presets and a shedload of control through the software interface with a variety of waveforms, hi and low cut filters, colour and feedback control, with built in EQ:-

[attachment=130488:MPC.gif]

Typical Markbass quality with masses of lovely lush sounds on this "as new" boxed pedal, complete with MB power supply and documentation, posted to you for just [s]£220.00[/s] [b]£175[/b] anywhere in mainland UK.

[attachment=130491:MB Chorus.jpg]

Edited by MoJoKe

• 1 month later...

I can't believe this is still here! This is one of the best Chorus/Flangers known to man! The best internet price I can find is £219, so at £175 this is an absolute bargain for a brand new pedal.....

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...