Why become a member? ×

2011 USA Fender Stratocaster Standard NOW SOLD
£600

Hi,

Ok here goes then, being as I have been dragged kicking and screaming back to the bass guitar, time has come to move some guitars on, I have decided to let this one go first simply because it's the best guitar I have got and I feel guilty that it is sitting round with no real prospect of being played so it's up for sale.

It is a 2011 Fender Strat USA Standard in olympic white with a maple neck, the guitar is immaculate with no decernable scratches or chips anywhere I can find, it comes in its original hard case (which has some minor scuffs from storage) it comes with all it case candy all unused.

I had one mod done to it when I brought it and that is it has been wired to "master tone" so the first tone control does all three pickups the second tone control is not connected (this was a recommendation from a pro guitarist friend and certainly seems to work) anyway the mod is fully reversible should you wish to return it to standard spec.

It plays beautifully and sounds as good as it looks and hell if it doesn't sell I am not going to worry about having to keep it

I have decide I need a TC Electronic rig and have duly ordered it today so I need to clear some funds for this hence why I am not really looking for trades.

I have got it listed on Ebay as well but have given you guys a £25 starter discount (just because I like you!)

I am looking for £600

Any questions or picture requests (not of mrs2611 I hasten to add) please give me a shout

Rog[attachment=130437:P1000809.JPG][attachment=130438:P1000812.JPG]

Edited by Roger2611