Why become a member? ×

Hiwatt Maxwatt B60 60watt bass amp
£120

paulg11

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]
Price or Trade Value : £120[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Hi i am selling my 60 watt hiwatt bass amp and i am looking for £120 (it is £329 new on GAK.com).[/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][font=Arial, Tahoma, Geneva, sans-serif][size=3][u][b]Features[/b][/u][/size][/font][/font][/color][list]
[*]60 Watts
[*]12" Hiwatt High Performance Speaker
[*]High and Low Inputs
[*]Level, Gain and Contour Control
[*]3 Band EQ and Presence Control
[*]Ext. Speaker Output
[*]Headphone Jack
[*]Limiter
[/list]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Iv had it for around 3 years from new good quality amp just upgraded to a bigger so need to get some money back.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Only gigged 5 or 6 times not to heavy at 21.90kg with a handle on top[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]lovely warm tone[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Would make a great practice amp or used live if mic'd up[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]I am based in the centre of leicester you are quite welcome to come around and try it out[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Below are some images of the amp[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]If you want any more details please p.m me Thanks[/font][/color]